Arch Inverted Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karol "Julian" Suski

3 posters

Go down

Karol "Julian" Suski Empty Karol "Julian" Suski

Post  Julian Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Yo!

I'm not sure if I should show my face here, after I, as one of the players, let Arch Inverted test PBF session die... But I just couldn't resist the urge to check in and see what AI looks like now.
I made first close contact with Arch Inverted through Ninetongues himself on LastInn RPG forum, where I signed up for AI test session I mentioned before, and I really liked the idea, so eventually I came here after some time.

So... Now a few words 'bout myself, right? My name is Karol, I'm a high school student. Well, actually I'll become one on the first of September. I had a lot of hobbies in my life, and I never really sticked with one for a long time. There are only two thing that tire me very rarely, that is listening to music and playing games. I play everything I can get my hands on. As you probably already guessed this includes RPGs. I had contact with systems such as Warhammer, D'n'D, Neuroshima, Shadowrun, L5R and Call of Cthulhu. Apart of RPGs, I also love CCG's and computer games. I suppose everyone played some board games in their lives, and I'm no exception here as well (In my case that mostly included some strategic board games, and that kind of stuff). The only thing I never had a chance to play are wargames, that's because I live in a small city, and I have no one to play with.
I played an awful lot of games in my short life. Maybe I'll be able to help with creation of Arche thanks to this.

I hope you understood me without any big problems. I think my english is quite good, but it's far from perfection.

Julian

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Back to top Go down

Karol "Julian" Suski Empty Re: Karol "Julian" Suski

Post  ninetongues Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 pm

Hey there!

Wow. So you have actually found your way to the game... Nice tracking skills. As you can see, not much happens here on the Forums, since it's only a place to communicate. But stay tuned for all newest info about the game.

Nice to have you here, and by all means - stick around, and we will find something for you to help us with.

Cheers
ninetongues
ninetongues

Male Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : creator | main director
Humor : serious
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Karol "Julian" Suski Empty Re: Karol "Julian" Suski

Post  heroisthai Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:49 am

Thank your post
It very good